Carolyn Stenson - North Shore Specialist
In 1989 Carolyn Stenson established RE/MAX Masters Realty Inc., a Real Estate Sales Office specializing in the sale of residential properties on the North Shore. The Office quickly became one of the strongest Real Estate offices in West Vancouver. Year after year, the Company has achieved record levels of unit sales, unit volume and Realtor recognition through the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver.
Carolyn’s administrative and organizational expertise ensures that all elements required to ensure the smooth flow of the many details that go into the successful sale of any property are in place: marketing, selling, financing, conveyance, follow-up, scheduling details, the essential “Yes, we’ll take care of it” attitude in every situation. Carolyn and her daughter, Sheri brings a full service approach of co-operation and communication from start to finish with developers, corporate clients, and individual sellers.
Over the past fourty years, even while owning and operating the most dynamic real estate sales office on the North Shore, Carolyn has consistently been involved in volunteer work with the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. For the past twenty years she has also maintained a very high level of personal sales in residential real estate. She has been a consistent member of the Board’s Medallion Club, an honour reserved for the top 10% of the Realtors in Greater Vancouver. For the past five years, she has been honoured as a Diamond Master Member, and in 2002 was awarded Life Membership in the Medallion Club, an achievement shared by fewer than one hundred members of the Board. See Carolyn's resume below.
What do all these achievements and honours really mean? Carolyn has proven over a lifetime dedicated to excellence that she is highly successful in achieving her goals – she can get the job done! We wish her well in her retirement!
Sheri Stenson Murphy - Edgemont, North Shore, Downtown, Westside
Sheri Stenson Murphy is one of Vancouver ’s top Realtors. Her fresh take on the local housing scene combined with her natural exuberance and a love of architecture is a boon for her clients. She credits the outstanding reputation she has developed with plenty of hands on hard work.
After graduating from UBC with a Commerce degree in Urban Land Economics, Sheri began her career as a Realtor, concentrating on Yaletown Waterfront & Heritage lofts. As her family grew, a movement back towards the North Shore was natural and specializing in Edgemont Village premier properties is a perfect fit. This highly specialized market developed from experience in sales, interest in architecture, and experience with building and development.
Sheri loves casually running into people she knows during her work day because it often gives her a distinct advantage in creating opportunities for her clients before anyone else is in the loop.
Sheri’s enthusiasm is equaled by her skill, knowledge and 24 years of experience, and that translates into inspired real estate advice.
Mel Montgomery - North Shore Specialist
Mel has traveled to many beautiful places in the world and considers herself one of the lucky few who grew up in Vancouver's famous North Shore. Mel and her husband Ian raise their two boys in the very community she knows, loves, and promotes.
As a mom, a community member, and a real estate professional, Mel has a deep and personal understanding of what is important to you when you are buying or selling a home in her neighbourhood.
With a 16-year background in sales and marketing, Mel knows that attention to detail marks success every step of the way. With Mel at your side, you can be sure that you will have all the information you need to successfully handle your most important investment—your family’s home.
Carolyn's Qualifications - Achievments & Awards
- 1974 Licensed as a Salesman under the Real Estate Act of British Columbia
- 1982 through 2002 – Qualified as Member of the Medallion Club of Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver . (Sales Achievement Designation granted annually to top 10% of Realtors in the Industry)
- 1987 Treasurer, West Vancouver Division, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- 1988 through 1990 – Vice President, West Vancouver Division, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- 1989 Licensed as Agent 9.15 under the Real Estate Act of British Columbia
- 1989 Founded, Re/Max Masters Realty Inc., which has grown from a nucleus of eighteen to over seventy-five committed, caring, professional Realtors
- 1990 through 2002 – Qualified as a Member of the Re/Max 100% Club
- 1991 Qualified as a Gold Master Member of the Medallion Club, R.E.B.G.V.
- 1987 through 1994 – Member, Multiple Listing Committee, R.E.B.G.V.
- 1988 Chair, Medallion Club Sub-Committee, R.E.B.G.V.
- 1994 Chair, Presidential Task Force – Obstacles & Barriers Committee
- 1995 Member, Presidential Task Force – Catalogues Development
- 1995 Member, Presidential Task Force – Member Communications
- 1995 Chair, Presidential Task Force – Marketing M.L.S.
- 1995 President, West Vancouver Division, R.E.B.G.V.
- 1995 Director, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- 1996 Re/Max International “Hall of Fame” Award
- 1997 Qualified as a Diamond Master of the Medallion Club, R.E.B.G.V.
- 1997 Awarded C.R.E.S. Designation by Real Estate Institute of Canada
- 1999 through 2000 – Member IBON – Broker/Owners Network
- 2000 Member, Corporate Member Advisory Council to the R.E.B.G.V.
- 2000 through 2002 -- Qualified as a Member of the Re/Max Platinum Club
- 2001 Diamond Master, Medallion Club, R.E.B.G.V. and Re/Max Platinum Club
- 2002 Awarded Life Membership, Medallion Club, R.E.B.G.V. (Life Membership has been awarded to fewer than one hundred Realtors in the history of the Board)
- 2003 Diamond Master, Medallion Club, R.E.B.G.V. Re/Max Platinum Club
- 2004 Diamond Master, Medallion Club, R.E.B.G.V. Re/Max Platinum Club
- 2005 Exclusive Agents for “Boulder Court”